- Teens for Trees 2019 and 2018 summer programs in Watertown, MA
- 5 years of community wellness programs in Watertown, MA
- Increasing helmet using among children in Bangkok, Thailand
- Linking socioeconomic inequality and biodiversity in the world’s cities
- Estimating heat exposure through personal monitoring (in revision)
- Amplifying the community legacy of frog-catching (in preparation)
Interpretation and Environmental Education:
- Lead Food and Mural walking tours of Central Square, Cambridge through Off The Beaten Path
- Coordinate advocacy to advance state and federal support for environmental education via the Massachusetts Environmental Education Society and the North American Association for Environmental Education. If you’re an environmental educator, check out this page here or get in touch so I can plug you into our efforts!
- Facilitated evaluation-focused workshops at the Massachusetts Environmental Education Society Annual Conference for the past two years (links to those presentations HERE)
- Contributed to That’s Life [Science] blog and chaired the Outreach Committee. Check out my author page HERE.
Check out my Resume page to download my resume or CV.